Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Still on the Stims...

Saw the Doctor today and everything is looking good. My right ovary is making four pretty eggys and my left (the old lady ovary) is making four eggys also but two are a bit smaller than the others. Doc is upping my Menapur starting tonight to get these ladies to grow up and mature like the rest. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will have some really great eggs that can be fertilized, and hopefully have some embabies to freeze. I am still having headaches and hot flashes throughout the day but its okay. I know it is worth it and the excitement over powers the blahhh and the pain. Everything is starting to happen fast now and I could (please...pretty please, hopefully) be pregnant in less than three weeks! Its my turn now...my turn to finally be a Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment