Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 3 of Stims

Last night was my third shot of stims and I am definitely feeling the side effects. It seems to worsen in the afternoon/evenings. I get very bad headaches and some nausea. Last night my nausea woke me up but I took a Benedryl and that knocked me out! My husband has been fantastic and is always showing concern. He is being very gentle with my emotions and is just letting me do my thing. He rubs my back and offers to get me whatever I want. I got myself a good man and he will make morning sickness much more tolerable...I am sure. I have had some mild cramping on and off throughout the days and an increase in cervical mucus. My doctor said this is normal. My appetite has decreased a bit but I think thats due to the fact that I am nauseated often and have headaches. I am drinking massive amounts of water and coconut water and that is keeping me hydrated which is helping. I do have to pee constantly though and wake up about 3 times during the night to do so.
A little advise for the people starting stims: Ice your stomach before the shots and after. It makes a world of a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment