Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2WW

I want to start by saying I appreciate all your comments..it makes me feel great to know that I am not alone and that I have encouragement and support...and know that you are not alone either.  I am here rooting for you!

The 2WW has been awful! Not only was I feeling like crap everyday but I started to feel very dark inside and very depressed. I had a lot of signs saying I was pregnant...SUPER tired, headaches, going through 2 bottles of ketchup in a week, constipation, gas, and sore boobs, but then I read about the side effects of my suppositories and and it turns out they cause drowsiness, headaches, constipation, gas, sore boobs etc. I have to take them three times in a day! No wonder I am tired! I started to feel that my symptoms weren't pregnancy and that it was too early so they were the side effects from the meds. Oh...they also cause depression! I started to cry everyday and became very negative. I did something stupid on day 5 after my transfer. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Now I know that it was too early, but I just assumed that if I was, it would come back positive. Seeing the negative was a bad idea because it changed my mood from "I feel pregnant and beautiful" to "whats the point of living if I cant have children". I gave up. Sunday night my boobs went from being mildly sore to extremely sore. So sore to the point that water from the shower hurt them. I have big boobs to begin with-34DDD. Yes, you read that correctly, so that is a lot of pain in a big area. It hurts to have a bra on, it hurts to have a bra off. To be honest, I think I know what it would feel like to be a man with a boner that won't go down. I said boner because it sounds funny. But seriously, my nipples are constantly hard and they hurt...bad! Last night, I slept without a shirt and had a soft pillow across my chest to hold them down. If I started to move I would wake up from the pain. I want you to understand that if you are pregnant your boobs will hurt more than ever...more than if you are big chested and go running without a bra. I know this now. My boobs have always hurt...never like this.
Yesterday morning I went to give my blood for my test results. I came home and cried all morning because I just knew I wasn't pregnant. I was preparing myself for bad news, I didn't want a shock. I got the phone call and told the nurse that I hope she had good news for me. She said, "Congratulations!" I was hysterical. I couldn't stop crying I was so happy and relieved and grateful! I kept asking if she had the right person though because I couldn't believe that I could be so lucky and that it worked out for me. Turns out, my blood levels are nice and high..possible twins! I will know more about that tomorrow and I can't wait to find out.
This morning I got my positive on the pee stick...

Keep praying for my healthy baby/babies and that they stick around. I will be a good mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment