Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Treat for Treatment

I went for a blood test and a baseline ultrasound this morning...all looks good! Phew! I am so thankful that everything is heading in the right direction (for now) but at the same time I am scared to death of any disappointments that may occur. Another week (give or take) on the Lupron and then I start all the other goodies. Kinda YAY! 
I had another horrible dream last night and still get little headaches throughout the day. I brought that up to my doctor and he told me that those are perfectly normal however undesirable side effects of Lupron. In that case, I can tough it out. As long as it is normal I can deal with anything. 
My doctor is awesome! I bring him treats every time I go for an appointment. Its the least I can do for him, after all he is going to make me a baby. I also feel that I am getting special treatment and everyone in the office is always happy to see me and they are all so wonderful and sweet. It really makes this whole process so much better. As soon as I start getting some followers I will start posting my recipes..I am a chef, remember?!! I imagine it wouldn't hurt to bring your doctor some homemade baked goods...

No comments:

Post a Comment