Sunday, August 28, 2011

Waiting Game

Wowza! I have been having the worst hot flashes! Of course, it doesn't help that its over 100 degrees everyday but I just can't seem to cool down. I mean...dripping sweat! Beads of it being wiped from my brow, bra completely soaked, and constant hot/swollen feet does not lend comfort of any kind. Everything I eat tastes like it was prepared in a salt mine. I have a constant thirst that cannot be quenched...are these side effects?
I have to say that last week was pretty rough... the pain was horrible and I had some emotions that ran away from me. I felt like my family really felt for me and worried a little. It made me feel good to know they were there for me. My parents, my brothers, sisters-in-laws(3 of them) have been really great. 
I am looking forward to my appt on Tuesday and praying for some progression. I am sick of waiting. I can only be patient for so long...let's get the show on the road already!

No comments:

Post a Comment