Wednesday, October 26, 2011

8 Week Ultrasound

Yesterday was my 8 week ultrasound, and it was amazing to see my little gummy bear! We got to hear the heart beat and it was such a wonderful sound! You could see the little arms and it was like the baby was waving at us saying, "Don't stress Mama, I'm here and I am healthy!" The baby is measuring 2 cm. The Doc said everything looked perfect! Phew! My husband is glad that we can start having sex again..its been 2 months! The Doc just wants to make sure he withdraws or we use a condom because semen can cause cramping.

I have a feeling that its a boy. Of course, I would be thrilled with either and I don't care as long as the baby is healthy but deep down I feel like its a boy. I might feel bad about myself if I am wrong and its a girl because it would mean I have zero intuition about my own baby. We'll have to wait and see.

2 comments: