Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Heart Beat

I just got back from the best appointment yet! We just saw my baby's heartbeat! My little coffee bean's (that is what it measured to be) heart was just beating away! My husband got a little emotional and I was just grinning ear to ear. It is really starting to feel real now. Our due date is June 4...but we were told that it may change. I know that I may be biased but that was the best looking bean I have ever seen! Everyday that my baby's heart beats, my heart beats for my baby. I am so in love!

Now, that I am pregnant and the baby is healthy, none of the IVF matters anymore. I don't feel bad for myself anymore. We are having a baby and that is the only thing that matters.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I can only imagine what a wonderful feeling that must be.
    I found your blog online. My husband and I are going through IVF we are hoping to start our 2nd Cycle next month. I hoping to be be hearing a babies growing heart beat SOON!
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete