Thursday, October 6, 2011

Heaven and Hell

Heaven
taking my bra off!!!
knowing I have a baby growing
thinking of baby names (we are 100% sure of our boy name and 80% sure for the girl name)
having hubby rub lotion on my tummy
taking my bra off!!!
dreaming of holding my baby
reading about baby's growth progress
maternity pants. yes. awesome.
taking my bra off!!!
ketchup
cool dreams
colace
my dog's instinct that something is different with me. super protective and wants to lie on my belly
not having to take my night time suppository starting tonight!
taking my bra off!!!
oh..and taking my bra off!

Hell
my booby pain and having to wear a bra
being this tired and not allowed any caffeine
night time queasiness
forgetting to turn off my car when I went shopping (glad I live in an uber safe neighborhood)
constipation which led to me having hemorrhoids
constant wetness down yonder from my "posis"TMI WARNING like cream cheese and cervical mucus X 100
bad gas- at least hubby thinks its funny
craving for a sandwich and can't have deli meat
bloat- thank you ohss!
super expensive maternity clothes -just spent all our money on IVF!
hearing the jacuzzi call my name over and over and I can't listen
having to change underwear 3 times a day- even with a pad!

I wouldn't trade any of it! I feel so blessed that I am pregnant and I can't wait to feel my baby grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment